Saturday 10 October 2015

Snow much fun


Hello, I am back today with a card I have made using this cute penguin from Woodware.
The stamp set is called 'Chubby penguin'and it comes with three lovely sentiments too.
I have created a background by stamping snowflakes with versamark
and then used white embossing powder on them.
I used distress inks and a blending tool to add the colour to the background.
The ground is made using spellbinder die set Curved borders one and then glittered.
The penguin is coloured with copics and I have decoupaged the hat,scarf,beak and feet.
Glossy accents is used on the beak and feet and a little glitter added to the bobble and on the scarf.
Distress ink colours are -
Copic colours are - 
Beak and feet - Yr21 Yr24 Yr27
Scarf - B000 B00 B02 B12 B16 B18
penguin - C00 C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 and blender pen







No comments: