Monday 12 October 2015

Merry Christmas


Today I have a Christmas card because that time of the year is starting to get nearer.
I am just loving this tree die by Impression obsession at the moment called
The tree is actually three separate dies so you can use as much as you like
 and the birds are separate too, I think it will be in a lot of my cards this year.
For my card I have used the largest die-namics stitched rectangle frame and cut in white card.
 I have used the piece from the centre of the frame to create a background with
 distress inks and a blending tool.
To create the snow look I have sprinkled chunky white embossing enamel over it
and then heated with a heat gun from underneath the card.
If you heat on the top you stand a chance of blowing all the embossing powder off.
The Merry Christmas is a die by presscut and was cut in white card,
I then used versamark and stamp and bond to make it sticky,so that I could add glitter to it.
Distress inks I have used are-







No comments: