Sunday 2 July 2017

Owl and the Fox


Just a little something to show today made by me (Louise).

I made these cute owl and fox gift boxes using the Sizzix die called "Owl and Fox" by Jen Long.

I pretty much made them the same as on the front of the die set because I was in a hurry.
I have to say they are quick and fun to make and you can use up bits of card oddments.
My daughter gave these to her teachers, ten in total when she left school a couple of weeks ago, after sitting her final exams.
Each box fits three Lindt chocolate balls which was very handy as the gift and also very yummy!
Guess who over estimated how many would fit and ended up with spares?  Honest, wasn't done on purpose!!


They went down very well apparently - well whoo wouldn't love to recieve this as a gift (see what I did there - very cunning eh!)
And I know it will be a die set I will use again and again.

Here's the picture from the front of the die set and click on it to take you to more details:


Owl and Fox by Jen Long


No comments: