Saturday 28 May 2016

Going bananas



Hello, today I have a card made using the presscut stepper die
It is a great die because it takes all the measuring away and also
comes with some layering dies with a lovely scalloped edge.
http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/images/1360/13600083645_L.jpg 

I have used the Darice embossing folder to create the cloud effect on the 
die cut matting pieces.
I have then stamped out a few of the Magnolia leaves and coloured with copics.
The colours I used are YG03,YG63,Yg67 and G99.
The monkeys are made using scraps of card and the Marianne monkey die
I also used a white gel pen to highlight eyes and belly button.

Products used-
Marianne design - Eline's monkey
 Darice cloud embossing folder
Presscut die- Stepper card 
Magnolia stamp- Jumgle leaves 
Magnolia stamp - Going bananas

No comments: