Friday 31 July 2015

Those Crazy Birds again


Hello, I am back today with another Bird Crazy card and
this is one that I have made for the shop.
I have used a Tim Holtz stencil and distress inks for the background.
The sentiment is by stampendous and a verse my mum used to say to me when I was young.
I have stamped the bird out in archival coffee and coloured with distress makers.
I used the dies to cut my bird out and cut another wing and set of eyes to decoupage 
Products used are-
Stampendous sentiment 'Sunshine face' 
Archival coffee to stamp with
Distress ink pads for rays in- Scattered straw 
                                            Mustard seed 
                                         Rusty hinge
Distress markers for bird in- Antique linen
                                      Tea dye 
                                                   Mermaid lagoon
                                              Mowed lawn
Have a lovely weekend and I promise my next post will be bird free
Louise









No comments: