Thursday 17 June 2010

Molly Blooms

This is George:



George and his friend Molly will be here at Sir Stampalot, this Sunday 20th June for a very special demo day event. They are just the cutest, cheekiest rubber stamp characters, designed by talented artist Clare Rowlands, who'll be here demo'ing and playing with them on Sunday. George and Molly can't wait to see you all on Sunday.
Free demo from 10am to 4pm.
Free refreshments.
If you've signed up to the Sir Stampalot newsletter, check your inboxes for a voucher for a free Cute Critters stamp and don't forget to bring along on Sunday with you.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this character, could you not open a shop over here, Im so jealous.
Christine x

Kim x said...

Hi Guys they look lovely, sorry I can't be with you on Sunday I will have to wait until I'm up with you in August.
Love to All
Kimx

Rita said...

Love this cute character & can't wait to see more.
Will try my hardest to get round my hubby to bring me on Sunday but think it will depend on World Cup permitting!
Hope Sunday goes well.
Regards!
Rita

chris said...

WOW this looks great, is it one of yours Janice? stunning work.
hugs chris xx good luck for sunday.

Molly said...

Lots of luck..have linked this to my blog, hope thats ok :)

Nicola said...

This little chap looks cute sorry I couldn't make Sunday but Holly said we had to take daddy out instead!! Will be poppoing in soon. Nicky xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hei Janice.. i think George is very handsome.
what a fabulous card.
i can not wait to see more of this line
hugs

Mel said...

Hi Ya, I love this cardand he's a really cute character. well actually they all are and the props ! cant wait to do some more samples. Melx